Miscellaneous Tools [ Un-categorised tools and utilities placed here... ]
|Description||PinMe! started it's life some years ago, under a different name, as a plugin for OllyDbg to allow me to set specific windows to TopMost (pinned to desktop screen) whilst debugging. Eventually it became it's own independent program after more features and feature suggestions were added. As of version 0.6 PinMe! is capable of window and region captures including desktop captures, both background and foreground. Captures can be obtained across multiple monitors and screen configurations. |
PinMe! is supported on the following Windows operating systems; Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10.
Support for legacy operating systems below Windows 7 was dropped beginning with PinMe! v0.8.5. If you wish to use PinMe! on these legacy operating systems please use PinMe! v0.8.4.
Features of PinMe!
- Setting windows to TopMost / NoTopMost (pinned / unpinned) to the desktop screen
- Enabling a SuperPin window, a single window that remains the most foreground window at all times
- Changing and setting window transparency / opacity levels
- Window captures, screen captures and region captures
- Desktop captures, both foreground and background
- Window statistics (whilst mouse is hovered over the tray icon)
- Basic window information such as dimensions, styles, etc.
Release History / Changelog
- Bug fix: improved region capture performance across mixed/multi screen outputs (eg. NVIDIA & Intel)
- Bug fix: region capture selection box now aligns properly with the cross hairs
- Bug fix: magnify window no longer flickers after the save dialogue has closed
- Bug fix: window captures now capture windows without inclusion of the shadow borderline
- Bug fix: PinMe! correctly captures windows with higher DPI levels (and without black borders)
- Bug fix: .PNG images saved during region captures are no longer corrupted or contain artefacts
- Bug fix: added support for DPI and custom text sizes (magnify window now stays on pointer focus)
- Bug fix: left over artefacts from previous region captures are now removed
- Bug fix: improvements and fixes to the way PinMe! registers and handles shortcut/hotkeys
- Bug fix: changing state of hung Windows Store/Modern Apps would cause PinMe! to hang/crash
- Bug fix: PinMe! now ignores "hidden" windows; eg. those created by WinDowse, etc.
- Bug fix: sometimes SuperPin or TopMost window(s) would appear over the top of region capture window
- Bug fix: PinMe! would sometimes crash after failing/retrieving a corrupted icon from a hung window
- Change: only windows that are in screen are shown in the menu list (iconic windows are ignored)
- Change: icons are now embedded and will look consistent across different OS versions
- Change: holding SHIFT key during captures bypasses save dialogue (captures are in the clipboard)
- Change: dropped support for Windows Vista and older versions of Windows (PinMe! will refuse to run)
- Change: depressing PAUSE key alternates the window under pointer between TopMost/NoTopMost
- Change: depressing PRINT key alternates between region and window captures (instead of screen)
- Change: added an option to move windows to top or bottom of Z-order without setting TopMost
- Change: "Window Information" option added to the window menu list, retrieves window information
|Image||no image available|
|Date||Thursday 31 March 2016 - 05:24:39|