|Author||Mr. eXoDia, Sigma, tr4ceflow|
|Description||This is a x32/x64 debugger that is currently in active development.
The debugger has (currently) three parts:
DBG is the debugging part of the debugger. It handles debugging (using TitanEngine) and will provide data for the GUI.
GUI is the graphical part of the debugger. It is built on top of QT and it provides the user interaction, the dump window (not yet implemented), the disassembly, the register window (not yet implemented), the memory map view (not yet implemented) etc.
Bridge is the communication library for the DBG and GUI part (and maybe in the future more parts). The bridge can be used to work on new features, without having to update the code of the other parts.
- variables (with regard to the upcoming script feature)
- basic calculations (var*@401000+.45^4A)
- hide debugger (very basic)
- software breakpoints (INT3, LONG INT3, UD2)
- memory breakpoints (read, write, execute)
- hardware breakpoints (access, write, execute)
- stepping (into, over, n instructions)
- rtr (return from function)
- memory allocation/deallocation in the debuggee
- quickly accessing API addresses (GetProcAddress->76E13620)
- highlighting (not yet customizable, but really helpful)
- memory map
- basic module labeling
- import reconstruction (plugin using Scylla)
- drag&drop files
- goto window
- register/flags view with editing support
- quite fast working in really big code pages (tested up to 5GB)
- GUI hotkeys
- dynamic jump arrow (just like OllyDbg)
- user databases for labels/comments/breakpoints/bookmarks (*.dd64 or *.dd32 files)
- easy context menu in disassembly (to set breakpoints etc)
- plugin support
- (manual) function analysis
- easily follow calls/jumps/ret (press ENTER when selecting)
- (buggy) dynamic commenting
- scripting support (using the debugger commands)!
- simple dump
- symbols (+ exports) view with search
- simple stack view
- programmable reference view
- memory breakpoints sometimes fail (TitanEngine bug)
The debugger core is based on TitanEngine (an updated version, https://bitbucket.org/mrexodia/titanengine-update)
Disassembly powered by BeaEngine (http://beaengine.org/).
The icon is taken from VisualPharm (http://www.visualpharm.com/)
If you have a suggestion, a bug report, need more info, want to contribute, just post a reply on the forum.
|Image||no image available|
|Date||Wednesday 29 April 2015 - 03:38:46|
0/5 : Not rated